Sunday, August 11, 2013

Oh really?

Surprisingly, the turn of phrase "Fuck the taste out of my mouth." is not universally well-received when explaining why you slept with someone in the first place... the full sentence being "Because I just needed someone to, I don't know... fuck the taste out of my mouth." which MEANT, I did it because I wanted to replace, or at least layer, one memory over another. The words should in no way be taken literally.

I feel like one day everyone will say this.

Anyway, I've broken that off before I got too caught up, as I am wont to do.

I'm working on being in better control of myself, of my words and actions. It's pretty tough, and I admit that I will still probably post TMI-flavored items here, but... hey, I figure if anyone actually comes here, they were asking for it. It's quite different than sending an email, a text, or posting some insane facebook item.

Words should not be weapons. That's what I told someone recently. But, of course, sometimes they are. I am trying to move away from that. I don't want to hurt people with what I say anymore.

No comments: